Recently I hosted Ray Dalio Founder of Bridgewater Associates, which is one of the largest hedge funds in the world with $160 Billion under management. Ray joined us to talk about his bestselling book Principles: Life And Work.
His talk covers the following topics:
- Different stages of life
- Radical truthfulness and Radical Transparency
- 5 – Steps to success: Audacious Goals, Failure, Learning Principles, Improving and Achieving goals
- The Two “You’s” (thoughtfulness and emotional)
- “Two Minute Rule” when you disagree
- Key to success
- How meditation connects the conscious mind with the subconscious mind
- And so much more!
If you liked this talk, and you don’t want to miss any other great talks, you can find my other interviews with Tim Ferriss, Sebastian Junger, Gad Saad, Ryan Holiday, and many more here. and make sure to subscribe to my newsletter!